What else now ?

Fini Teesside mais ca ne s'arrete pas pour autant !

02 February 2008

It has been a while !

I'm preparing my drawing portfolio as I will have to present it to the schools I want to enter next year. The most important aspect to show is that you know how to draw so I have given up my computer a bit to concentrate on drawing.

I 've bought my scanner :D so now I'll be able to post my sketches. I'll make some colorisations later on.

Here are some of my last drawings, there aren't really finish but I'll finalise them on photoshop I guess, like adding the shadows properly.













As you can see, I'm more or less working in a project which takes place in this kind of environnement, with bugs, mushrooms, hedgehogs ... It could be fun to work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home