What else now ?

Fini Teesside mais ca ne s'arrete pas pour autant !

30 March 2008

Drawing workshop

I have to build a drawing file that I'll present to the different schools so I'm starting to organise a bit my work into different parts. Most of my sketches have to be finalised generally. But I managed to work on some basic action drawings frame by frame, also some hand expressions; body expressions and nude models. I scanned all these drawings but I want to modifiy them before posting them here, so you'll see them later.

Here are the last sketches from my drawing lessons:







































1 Comments:

  • At 02 October, 2008 , Blogger Hughes said...

    Hey nico, whats up?, You livin in france again or still in the uk? You should post more :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home