What else now ?

Fini Teesside mais ca ne s'arrete pas pour autant !

31 January 2007

Drawing workshop...

I've wanted to go to the workshop since the beginning of the year. Workshop is free . You can train your skills there, like do drawings, 3D, photography ...

So this morning I tried one of the drawing workshop sessions. This workshop is split in 2 parts. You can work on objects or human bodies. I tried the second one this morning.
This kind of trainnings are very useful for studies, the human body is not the simplest thing to draw and once you manage to do this you can modify them to your own style.

This was my first session so it was a bit difficult but I' ll return to these sessions.










as usual click to see it better

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home